Welcome to the Learning Technologies Research Group
Our goal is to promote and conduct research, innovative teaching, and collaboration in the areas of technology enhanced learning, intelligent Web and mobile systems, and didactics of computer science. In this context, we work on methods, infrastuctures, and techniques for next generation technology enhanced learning environments.
Our research revolves around the following topics:
- Engineering innovative learning systems
- Learning theories and pedagogical models
- Intelligent Web and mobile technologies
- Web mining
- Mobile learning in context
- Learning Analytics
- Educational data mining
- Open assessment and intelligent feedback
- Intelligent recommendation
- Didactics of computer science
- Didactics of curricular and extracurricular learning of CS
- Technology enhanced learning for school students
- Educational technologies
- Gender and diversity studies
Prof. Dr. Ulrik Schroeder is also head of the Center for innovative Learning Technologies (CiL) and director of the extracurricular students' laboratory for computer science (InfoSphere) at RWTH Aachen University.
Created by System Administrator. Last Modification: Friday, 06. February 2015 09:26:31 by .